85°F
Sponsored by

Dishwasher Blamed For Apartment Fire in Midland

Firefighters remain on the scene of an apartment fire in Midland.
MIDLAND, TX (LOCAL BIG 2 NEWS) -- Firefighters remain on the scene of an apartment fire in Midland.

The fire sparked about 9:30 p.m. inside a unit at the Ranchland Apartments along E. Wadley Ave.

Firefighters blame a dishwasher in the kitchen for the fire.

Firefighters put out the fire as quickly as they could. They say only one apartment unit was damaged.

Officials say no one was injured.




Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus